Monday, July 11, 2011

Maternity Monday

Size of baby: At 16 weeks, Baby C is about 4.5" long, and the size of an avocado.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Too much! I'm pretty sure I've gained about 10 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Around the house, I just hang out in pj pants and big t shirts, but when I'm out and about, I'm in maternity shirts and pants. I have these awesome yoga capris that I bought from the regular section of Old Navy and I love them. I bought them in three different colors...they are my go to pants!

Gender: Girl, unless she grows a penis

Movement: Little rolls and movement at night

Sleep: Pretty good. I'm not up as much to pee and I'm not as itchy all night long.

What I miss: Now that most of my aversions are gone, I'm doing okay.

Cravings: Cheese, Pepsi

Symptoms: Currently, I just have sciatic nerve pain, frequent potty breaks, and sore boobs still. Up until 15 weeks or so, I had bad aversions and m/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment