Last week, we got to head outside for a little while. It was great to get out of the house and into the fresh air! Larsen even cried when we had to go back in the house. I hate for time to go by fast, but I can't wait until this summer. I am so fortunate to have the entire summer off and I just know Larsen and I are going to have so much fun this summer! Here are a few pictures from the other day!

Ah, he has the rain boots i have been searching all over for! I just broke down and got him a pair from kohls this weekend because it was raining cats and dogs outside. But, everytime he sees someone wearing those green boots he says he wants the "frogs too mommy." L is getting soo big!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Pretty sure my mom got these at Target. We originally wanted the firefighter boots (DH is a volunteer FF), but they didn't have his size. He loves these boots, rain or shine!
ReplyDelete