
Keep Calm and Carry On was a poster produced by the British government in 1939, during the beginning of World War II. It was meant to raise the moral of the British public in the case of invasion. It was little known and rarely used. It has recently been re-discovered. I love it! The question is, can I follow through with its message? By nature, I am not a calm person. I'm a worrisome, high stressed human being. I try not to be, but I can't help it. I like to make plans and over analyze things. However, sometimes there are things that can't be planned, like TTC. I want another baby so badly, but worrying and stressing over it isn't going to get me one. I need to *try* to relax. I need this message to carry over into every aspect of my life. It's worth a shot to try, right?
We are on the same wave length. Things will work out it just takes time. Dont worry just breathe and know that things work out in due time.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I know EXACTLY how you feel. Keep calm and carry on is a fantastic mantra. :)
ReplyDelete