Sunday, August 15, 2010

New shoes (for me)!

Usually, most of the shoes I buy are for Larsen, not for me. I recently ordered these shoes from zappos. Hope they fit! I thought they would be really cute to wear with leggings, dresses, and my new pair of skinny jeans! Here they are:



I was also looking for a new pair of tennis shoes to work out in and also just wear with jeans and yoga pants this fall/winter. I found the most adorable pair at JCP, but they didn't have the size I needed. I got home and found them on JCP online, but they were out of stock. BOO! I found them at zappos.com for a little bit more money, but didn't have to pay shipping or tax. Here they are! I love the pink!



I highly recommend zappos for shoes. I order almost all of Larsen's shoes from there and it's great. They have awesome prices and the best part is free shipping and free returns. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever though of ordering Ian's shows from zappos? Why not? I love Zappos heck I even got my Mom hooked on Zappos! Thanks for the idea! What brand do you usually go with for Larsen, and how is the sizing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he has a lot of shoes, so the sizes and brands vary. Converse run big, Pumas and Nikes run pretty true to size. Keens run big, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete