Friday, July 30, 2010

Birthday Party Planning

Looks like it's time to start thinking about Larsen's second birthday! Wow, where does the time go? It seriously feels like this kiddo just turned one!! Last year, we didn't really do a theme. There were lots of bright colors and stripes and polka dots on his cake. His party was held at the park and we had great weather.




This year, we are going with a monkey theme. We don't have a large family, so our parties are usually pretty small, but I still like planning things and making everything just right. A lady I work with is going to make these monkey cupcakes and I'm having a little t-shirt made for him to wear. We are getting family pictures and Larsen's two year old pictures taken next weekend and our photographer is making adorable monkey birthday invitations. I also like this theme:

1 comment: