Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pee pee on the potty! Pee pee on the potty!

My not so little boy has started to go on his potty!! I'm both excited and sad at the same time! He will turn 20 months soon and has decided that he kinda likes this froggy potty chair business! I'm in no rush to get him potty trained, but I figure we will just experiment for awhile. So far, so good!!

4 comments:

  1. Tell me about this. i want to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, And for my Birthday I ordered that necklace you were given for Mothers Day. I cannot wait to get it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Post it on your blog when you receive it!

    The potty we got him was the Fisher Price Froggy potty. My mom bought it at Walmart. It's nice for boys because it catches the splashing and he really likes frogs. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Don't be sad, think about all the money you'll be saving on diapers ;) Go Larsen!

    ReplyDelete